About Us Heathens
Who is Awaken The North?
Mission: Awaken the North is an all-inclusive, zero Hate tolerance, group of Heathens who have come together in solidarity and frith to honor and worship the Norse Pantheon.
Vision: Awaken the North envisions a safe space for all, where we may learn, grow, and support each other on our spiritual walks through Heathenry, dedicated to the worship and veneration of the Old Gods.
Values: Awaken the North accepts people from all walks of life regardless of sex, gender, gender identity, ability, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, race, faith, or creed. We embrace our differences and celebrate the uniqueness of others. With a strong Zero Hate tolerance, Awaken the North will not stand for racism, bigotry, or xenophobia of any kind.
Come see what we are doing on Facebook!
- All day, August 1, 2021 – Hlæfæst/Freyrfaxi/Frey’s Blot
- All day, August 9, 2021 – Remembrance for King Radbod of Frisia
- All day, September 21, 2021 – Haustblót/Fallfest/Winter Finding
- All day, January 9, 2022 – Remembrance of Raudr the Strong
- All day, January 14, 2022 – Þorrablót
- All day, February 2, 2022 – Landsegen/”Charming of the plow”
Come follow us on our social medias!